09 November 2017

Choosing or Designing the Perfect Planner - Audio Only Edition


This was the topic for my talk/presentation at PlannerCon Europe 2017 which was held in Brussels on 28/29 October 2017.

My talk wasn't filmed in full as far as I know, so I decided to record a voice over to my slides so that more people could enjoy the full talk.

Whilst this isn't an exact recording of my talk, the beginning is more or less the same and the essential parts of my talk are very similar to the one I presented at PlannerCon Europe.

This is the audio only edition, you can listen via iTunes, download it direct or via MixCloud.

The PDF of the presentation is also available to download from Philofaxy.

Audio Download : PlannerconEuropeTalk.mp3
Presentation PDF: PlannerconEurope.pdf


I hope you enjoy it.

The video version of this presentation has been published here.

No comments:

Post a Comment