17 July 2016

Readers Favourite Organiser - Francisca

Thank you to Francisca for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 

Q1. What is your favourite organiser (Make/model/size)?

One of my favourite organisers is the Filofax Malden Personal size in Ochre.

Q2. How long have you owned it?

A couple of months ago my mom asked me to buy a Filofax Malden while she was visiting me in London. I bought the Ochre Malden through Amazon and when I opened it to check if everything was fine (the rings, the cover, etc.) I fell in love, so I kept that one for myself and bought another one for my mom.

Q3. What is it that you like about it so much?

I really like the softness of the leather, the relaxed style, and I really enjoy the fact that it is all leather and doesn’t have any stiffening. This organiser has many pockets and card slots so it is very useful for traveling or just organizing everyday tasks. I also love that the scratches don’t seem to affect this planner (especially in this colour) and just make it more unique and personal.

Q4. Do you use it all the time?

I do. I used to keep everything in this one planner but now I use it as a secondary planner. The sections I have in it are:

a. Master project list: to plan different projects.

b. House section: cleaning calendar, supermarket master list, daily routine, meal ideas and savings tracker.

c. Personal section: wish lists, books to read and movies to watch.

d. Important dates: birthdays and anniversaries.

And I have another Malden that I use as my main organiser for monthly and weekly planning.

Q5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

In general I think this organizer is perfect, I absolutely love its design and aesthetic. However, it would be nice to have a back pocket similar to the Malden pocket size.

And here are some photographs of my favourite organiser






Thank you Francisca

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely Filofax!! I love the butter soft appearance it has! I also love the idea to use it as a central hub for your household!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree if there was a long back pocket it would be perfection. Malden is my favorite of all the planners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! I do love using it to plan different projects and just keep all the info that is not related to my weekly/monthly planning. I used to have everything in one planner and it was def. too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! This is my favorite, too, and I agree about that back pocket idea! After a year of using this as my wallet and everyday planner, I decided to buy her big brother, the A5, for my home business planning. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful filo, I'd love an Ochre of my own, just seems so nostalgic and other worldly! Great post!
    Leesh xx

    www.leeshsmalls.com

    ReplyDelete