06 July 2013

Web Finds - 6 July 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the internet:
  1. Filofax loving. - Flora Rose
  2. Unapologetically Iconic - The Zeitgeist of Zoe
  3. Matching Filofaxes to Handbags - This Bugs Life
  4. Quick update! :) - Filofax Love
  5. Filofax charm update - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  6. Washi Tape Wednesday #2 - My Purpley Life
  7. One of the collection; Succes Standard Struzzo Organizer - My Filo World
  8. Filofax - Vintage Personal Ostrich - Cloudberry Musings
  9. Filofaxes, Quality Control, and The Planner World - Coffee & Literature
  10. Coming up – exciting interview – Gillio! - This Bugs Life
  11. Gillio Cassidy (Mella's Giveaway) - Reflections by Cruz
  12. What I use to write in my Smythson - Ink - Stickers - Notebooks
  13. Filofax "photo a day" 1 & 2 July 2013 - The World of Mzelle
  14. Fixing a Vintage Filofax with Sugru. - Natalie Fergie
  15. Wow! Nominated for 2013 Philofaxy Blog Awards - This Bugs Life
  16. Nominated in the Philofaxy Awards 2013! Go Vote Please. - Thoughts and Exploration
  17. Set up in vintage ostrich - Cloudberry Musings
  18. Philofaxy and Filofaxes on Facebook - This Bugs Life
  19. An introduction to my A5 Pink Finsbury! - Life of Bubbi
  20. Working Filofax - Cloudberry Musings
  21. How to Make a Super Simple & Super Cheap Planner - Homemakers Daily
  22. July Filofax Challenge : Day #3 - Wandrrlust
  23. Personal Balmoral No.2 :o)) - Chrissie's Universe
  24. Filorak amici spedito oggi - Diario,carta,penna,una mamma STRESSfilofaxATA
  25. Oops? :) - Wandrrlust
  26. An updated look into my filofax and things I use - Life of Bubbi
  27. Topic divider set for your A5 Filofax to print at home - My Life All in One Place
  28. Dodo Acad-Pad desk size and A5 Filofax insert diary - Plannerisms
  29. YouTube Video of My Saffiano Set-Up - Chicpapergeek
  30. Hi, my name is Sam and I'm a Filofax Addict!! - It's Bluetiger
  31. Filofax Chili Cuban review -  I love Filofax
  32. Planner organization: weekly tasks management - My Summer Touch
  33. In praise of A5 - Zoe at Home
  34. A look at my monthly Filofax pages and how I decor... - Life of Bubbi  
  35. Smythson Goodies - Wandrrlust
  36. What Kinds of Stuff Goes In My Planner - Giftie Etcetera
  37. I Took The Plunge - Pretty Little Pocket
  38. Weekend Haul - The Simple Life
  39. Planners and Notebooks, Oh my! - Pretty Little Pocket
  40. A Few Words with AdamsFilo... - The Filofaxtory
  41. Compact Finsbury Review - Hello, I'm a Paper Addict
  42. July Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week one round up - She's Eclectic
  43. Review: A5 Original Filofax in Patent Black - NineGrandStudent
  44. Back To School - Roses in December
  45. The black Filofax Ruler... - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  46. Filofax Arrival and Review; Pocket Panama in Dark Green - My Filo World
  47. I have jumped on the Filofax bandwagon! - Vesper Lestrange
  48. Why I love my Filofax – a review - Organise My House
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment:
  1. Planner organization: weekly tasks management (Filofax) - mysummertouch
  2. Unboxing Filofax Calipso in A5 size!!! - mysummertouch
  3. Filofax Art Decoration - week 27 - mysummertouch
  4. Updated Stationery/Filofax Goodies Storage - adamsfilo
  5. Nominated for Best Filofax Photography. Go and vote!!! - alondrajuarez10
  6. My Filofax Week...in Red, White & Blue - Amy Weimann
  7. Decorating My Filofax Personal Organiser - Week #27 - mypurpleylife
  8. Filofax Doodle - Get creative, design your own cover - Filofax UK
  9. Filofax Osterley Update - Stamping Song Bird
  10. Filofax Update: Using Two Binders - HHandsOfLight
  11. Personalizing Your post-it notes - Stamping Song Bird
  12. Filofax Osterley Update#2 - Stamping Song Bird
  13. Philofaxy Awards!! - adamsfilo
  14. Filofax Friday: Decorating Pages Week 28 - Love4Creativity
  15. First Filofax Purchase Ever! - Liz S
  16. Looking through a new Filofax A5 Cuban Zip in Saddle Brown. - Liz S
  17. The Filofax Personal Size Finchley in Chocolate Brown. Yum! - Liz S
  18. Filofax Supplies 1st Impression Frixion Pens - Joanne DelBalso
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. omg! I was featured for my compacy finsbury review! thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete