04 May 2017

Cambs Planner Con 2017

So this last weekend was the second Planner Con to be held in Cambridgeshire. I was invited by Anna Brim (Mrs Brimbles)  to speak at the event a few months ago. So I started work on my talk putting together, I was given an hour including questions and answers.

I have never given a talk about planners to such a large group of people before. The room was full with about 120 people... and only three men including me. It was a little unnerving at first. But I had some friendly people on the same table as myself and we quickly got to know each other.

I was only at the two day event on the Saturday but it was a very full programme and a very interesting one too.

My talk was a sort of 'This Is Your Life' talk about 30 years of planning with a small diversion in to electronic planning until my return in 2005! I then covered a variety of other planning topics. I will be revising this talk before I present it again in October at the Planner Con in Brussels to an even bigger audience.

Here are some videos from the event:

 

 



A big thank you to Anna Brim for organising the event and for the invite to speak at the event and thank you to everyone who attended and came and said hello.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a fun event and a terrific way to spend a weekend.

    ReplyDelete