12 June 2016

Readers Favourite Organiser - Annie

Thank you to Annie for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 

I am Annie, a wife, mother of 4, and homeschool mom from the USA.

1. What is your favourite organiser (Make/model/size)?

My favorite organizer is a Kate Spade, Rose Gold colored, Wellesley in medium size. I never thought I would go for a zipper binder, but here we are, and I love it!

2. How long have you owned it? 

This is my newest treasure, I've had this planner for about a month.

3. What is it that you like about it so much? 

I use my Kate Spade as a wallet and a planner, so I love having all of the front pockets in my Kate Spade for my bank cards, money and ID. Also, the zipper makes it feel extra secure. I carry my planner with me everywhere, and it is usually tossed into the diaper bag, so I love how functional the design it. Plus,the rose gold color is fabulous!

4. Do you use it all the time? 

I do use my planner all the time, it is always within reach. Most often, I am at home with my four young kids, and my planner stays beside me. I use it to keep track of the baby's feedings, my daily tasks, and my menu for the day. In this sleepless-nights-stage of life, my planner truly is my brain.


5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

I wish the pen loop was larger in the Kate Spade. I like pens that have a grip on the end (like the Pilot G-2) and I have yet to find a planner with a pen loop to accommodate that kind of barrel.

And here are some photographs of my favourite organiser






Thank you Annie, follow her You Tube Channel

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

5 comments:

  1. I love Annie's utube channel, she has great ideas and an extremely calming voice and demeanor that help me relax after long days at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite planner people. Love Annie's youtube and instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. could someone supply a link to both please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a devoted subscriber or Annie's Youtube channel and I follow her blog. Her tips are practical and functional. Also we are in the same "season" of life and I get so much inspiration from her. I enjoy watching her vids and reading her blog. It betters me as a daughter of Christ, wife and mother. Thanks Annie!

    ReplyDelete