12 September 2015

Web Finds - 12 September 2015

So I hope you have had a good week.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.

Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
  1. Reader Under The Spotlight - Elena
  2. Selling and Buying via Philofaxy Adspot [Updated]
  3. Free For All Tuesday No. 240
  4. Gillio release new range of contrasting pastel colours for their Compagna model range.
  5. Win a Gillio Compagna
  6. Free For All Friday No 356 by Laurie 
So here are the latest Filofax and other brand blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Videos about Van Der Spek Janet leather!!! - This Bug's Life
  2. Free photographic Jan-Dec dividers for 2016 for Personal and A5 Filofax - My Life All in One Place
  3. Planner Peace? Or….System Peace? - The Weekend Wife
  4. How to build your perfect planner system? Week 14: Place for time related stuff - From Chaos to Order
  5. Monthly Calendar Hack - Planner Fun
  6. Van Der Spek pen cases - This Bug's Life
  7. Cerchi un nuovo calendario per la tua Filofax? Attento/a a cosa compri! - My Last Eureka
  8. Time management Monday: Using your planner with Sticky Notes - Quo Vadis Blog
  9. A Planner Experiment: I Need Your Help! - Homemakers Daily
  10. How to make your own ring bound planner – Part 5 – Adding the reinforcement - House of Lotte
  11. Planner Girl: Favorite Planner YouTubers - Thoughts Along Life's Highway
  12. Van Der Spek undyed binder – 11 months - This Bug's Life
  13. The Search for the Perfect Filofax - Lime Tree Fruits
  14. How to Get Organized With a Filofax - Renew Your Space
  15. How to make your own ring bound planner – Part VI – Adding the rings - The House of Lotte
  16. Featured On Philofaxy - The Weekend Wife
  17. Writing Wednesday: Using Your Planner with a Notebook - Quo Vadis Blog
  18. Moving into my Autumn Planners - Stationery Starlet
  19. Filofax stolen from Malvern stationer's - The Malvern Gazette 
  20. Pimp My Planner – Seeing Red - Dianne Sylan
  21. 10 tips for ADHD people using a planner - From Chaos to Order
  22. Rethinking My Planner System - The Well Appointed Desk
  23. Planner Purchases...again! - It's Bluetiger
  24. Why Planner Layouts Matter - Giftie Etcetera
  • We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com  Thank you.

And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. My pocket Filofax setup! - Vegan Organizer
  2. Filofax Malden Setup! Take Two - Dani Planorama
  3. Filofax Set Up & Decoration /german (deutsch) FiloLotti - FiloLotti
  4. Filofax Set Up Video - LPS Coconut
  5. DIY Filofax Teil 1 - Liv Siva
  6. Filofax Nappa Set Up September 2015 - Loretta Coles
  7. Jessie, Gillio Rust Pocket Mia Cara set up - Alancynvideo
  8. Meine Organistaion / Filofax Saffiano Personal Setup - Raupen Mama
  9. Filofax Original Set Up - Nude Patent Personal Size - Brittany Barr
  10. Willow filofax setup - Kawaii Planner Girl
  11. Filofax A5 unboxing/ DYI paper clips/Day Timer Planner - Mrs. Mom Next Door 
  12. Overview of Fall 2015 Daily Planning System with Filofax, Day Designer, and Sugar Paper Planner - Rachel Dunaway
  13. Filofax A5 and Day Designer: Part 1 of Fall 2015 Planning System - Rachel Dunaway
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #177 - Paper Lovestory
  2. My wk 35/52 - Twenty5seven
  3. My Week #36 (2015) - Joanny White
  4. Week Thirty Eight - Stationery Starlet
  5. This Weeks Decorated Pages // Week 37 - Sea Salt and Paper
  6. Weekly Post #124 - Miss Mai's Adventures
  7. Week 36. - The CC Collection
  8. Weekly Post #125 - Miss Mai's Adventures
  9. My week 36/52 - Twenty5seven
  10. WEEK THIRTY-SIX IN MY MTN - Letters in November
  11. Weekly Post #126 - Miss Mai's Adventures
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my post in this week's Web Finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bad…. I’ve always wondered when I actually began my long fall down the rabbit hole… I always knew I started with stamping and card making, then I added in more scrapbooking and project life. I may have owned one of the first cricut models, I remember it used the cartridges and had different “keyboards” that went with the cartridges and dial up internet was still a thing 🙈 (I know I’m showing my age) 🤣 I know I have been using planners for as long as I can remember in a way as a way to keep memories- I used to make the memories fit in a square inside a calendar that was the size of a checkbook and I probably got them all for free at a bank 🤣 but I think I noticed happy planners first at michaels or hobby lobby and only the classic size existed, I started down the hole and immediately thought it was an absolute genius invention for someone like me, I just felt there had to be a way to make a more portable option…. Ugh in came ring bound planners and that was where it all started but I never knew the year, etc. now as I’m trying to clean my email boxes I came across this and immediately noticed the vanderspek image 😬

    ReplyDelete